GRIPPS Screwlock Cable – H01030-10
Screwlock Cable Pack of 10
Size: 3.0mm x 12cm | Max Load: 1.0kg
The Screwlock Cable provides a quick, easy and cost-effective way to create a certified, load rated tool connection point for tools with a suitable existing hole.
With a core band made from aircraft-grade steel, the load rated and certified Screwlock Cable is as dependable as it is hard-wearing.
Create your secure tool connection point by simply threading the Screwlock Cable through a suitable existing hang-hole/slot in your tool, and screw closed. Add a drop of thread-locking compound before you screw shut to create a permanent load rated connection point on your tools.
- 3.0mm x 12cm / 0.1" x 4.75"
- Max Load: 1.0kg / 2.2lbs
- PU coated aircraft-grade steel.
- Easy to maintain & swap between tools.
- Easy installation process that can be performed on-site.
- Can be locked permanently using thread locking compounds.
- Available in four sizes.