Zero – IsoTower – Isolated electrical tower harness Z+86/RD
£310.07 (including VAT: £372.08)
Out of stock
Isolated electrical tower harness
The IsoTower harness is a revolutionary new and ergonomic design that combines the practical tower design with electrical isolating and rescue features. This design makes it suitable for a range of working
applications including: tower work, pole work, linesman, rescue, industrial height safety and confined space.
Breathable mesh fabric in the waist belt, positioning saddle and shoulder padding gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cool and dry during long periods of work. The wide supportive waist panel has a reflective panel for better visibility and safety when working in dark areas.
- Simple design and fully adjustable for ultimate fit.
- Adjustable arc proof protective covers all metal components (excludes side positioning D’s).
- Central multi-purpose front fall arrest attachment point.
- Soft rescue retrieval attachment points on shoulders.
- Unique fixed stirrup shaped side work positioning attachment points preventing grit travelling into webbing folds.
- Wide padded saddle support for maximum comfort during long periods in work positioning.
- Quick connect alloy buckles.
- Rear dorsal attachment point with Velcro stowage system when not in use.
- Extra wide supportive belt with reflective panel.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Multiple rear tool loops.
- Wide padded shoulder, waist and saddle with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivalled shoulder, neck and back protection.
- Webbing covered labels.