Zero – Works – Abseil / Rescue harness Z+71/R
£202.74 (including VAT: £243.29)
Out of stock
Abseil / Rescue harness
A favourite with emergency services and rope access technicians.
The Works rescue harness is a tried and proven workhorse that can be used in a multitude of applications. It includes rescue retrieval attachments and padded shoulder panels.
Versatile design allows use for a multitude of applications including general rope access, abseil, rescue, industrial fall arrest, work positioning, tower and confined space. A true all-rounder.
- Can be used with the Suspend Suspension seat (sold separately).
- Includes side work positioning attachment points.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Quick connect buckles on leg straps.
- Front and rear free fall arrest D-ring attachment points.
- Limited free fall arrest attachment points.
- Panels keep the harness in shape for easy fitting and is fully is adjustable.
- Gear loops to keep hardware and tools readily available.
- Extra wide, padded waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time. Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings.
- All forged steel hardware.
- Velcro covered labels.