PROGRESS ADJUST-I anchor
Lightweight quick-adjust anchor
Lightweight and compact, the PROGRESS ADJUST-I adjustable anchor can be used to quickly set up a fixed anchor point. The rope length, required to set it up, is easily adjusted with the ADJUST rope adjuster. The removable protective sheath protects the rope, while enhancing rope glide. It is available in three lengths (2, 3 and 5 m).
£50.50 (including VAT: £60.60)
- Lightweight and easy to use:
- enables rapid setup of an adjustable anchor of length greater than two meters
- very quick and precise length adjustment, thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster (1)
- easy clipping, with the STUART accessory that helps keep the connector in the correct position.
- CAPTIV ADJUST positioning bar helps hold the ADJUST rope adjuster in the proper position and keeps the lanyard and rope adjuster integrated with the carabiner (2)
- Protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive surfaces, while enhancing rope glide
- Available in three lengths: 2, 3 and 5 m. Rope length is readily identified by the marking on the end-stop sleeve.(1) Tie a mule knot behind the ADJUST rope adjuster to lock the anchor.
(2) Compatible with OK, Am'D, Bm'D and OXAN connectors
- Material(s): Aluminum, nylon, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE), elastomer
- Certification(s): CE EN 795, EAC
|Length||2 m||3 m||5 m|
|Weight||300 g||370 g||510 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|
There are no reviews yet.